Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Monday!




Happy Monday everyone!! I hope everyone had a good day..I kinda did seeing how people love to start drama at school with my friend but thats taken care of. I did say this was a Habbo Blog but I will mix some real life things in to. So I went to look on the site Puhekupla and they always have all the latest Habbo badges and the new furni thats going to come out. Everyone always wonders where they find all this stuff..well they take it right off the Sulake servers with there high tech programs they have. As I was on the site I saw that Habbo has uploaded some new fish furni hmm...and some new VIP furni. One of the new VIP furni was a DJ turn table with speakers on the side..maybe the return of trax to Habbo...hmm..who knows.

Ok well thanks for reading today's blog and I will try to post something else today also. Also at the bottom is the link to the site where I found the new Habbo VIP furni and also the fish furni.

No comments:

Post a Comment